This page will give you all the info you need to help us get access to your accounts. If you have any questions – just use the chat feature at the bottom of the window – it’s honestly the easiest way to get ahold of us.
Before you begin
Only business admins can add a partner.
Our partner ID is: 598469357208984
How to give us partner access to assets in your Business Manager
To add Amos to your business:
- Go to Business Settings.
- Below Users, click Partners.
- Click + Add.
- Select Give a partner access to your assets.
- Enter our Partner Business ID (598469357208984) you want to add and click Next.
- On this screen, you can add Amos to multiple assets. To run paid facebook ads, we need access to the following assets.
- Ads Account, Pixel(s), Page, Instagram, & Catalog(s)
- Assign the admin role for us in the third column. Repeat these steps until you’ve chompleted this for all of the assets you want to assign.
- Click Save Changes.
Your partner can now see the assets you assigned to them in Business Manager.
The “official” Facebook instructions are here.
- Login to your ads account here.
- Find the “?” button in the top right.
- Copy “Customer ID” that is listed in that dropdown menu.
- Paste your customer ID into the field below & hit submit.
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the Account, Property, or View column (we’ll need access to all three), click User Management.
- In the Account permissions list, click +, then click Add users.
- Enter the email address “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
- Select Notify new users by email to send a message to the user.
- Select the “admin” permissions you want.
- Click Add.
Google Search Console
- Click here
- Then hit the ‘Add User’ button at the top right.
- Enter our access email “email@example.com”
- Grant us “Full Access”
- Save and Done.
Google Merchant Center
Admin users invite others to gain access to your Google Merchant Center account from the Users tab under tools icon dropdown. These invited users sign in to your account with their own logins, so you can safeguard your own login information.
To grant access to additional users, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Merchant Center account.
- Click the tools icon , then select Account access under the “Settings” menu.
- Click the plus button .
- Enter our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click Add user.
- On the next page, select the level of admin access, and all email preferences.
- Click Save.